Sarah Krueckel DDS Covid-19 Safety Precautions
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association(ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA). We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented advanced safety protocols.You will notice the following changes in our office:
● Pre appointment screening for Covid-19.
● Temperature screenings for all employees and patients.
● We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. Once you are brought back into the treatment room it can be removed.
● We have hand sanitizer for your use before and after your appointment.
● You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and has been reorganized for social distancing.
● We are trying to minimize your time and number of patients in our waiting room. Arrive at your appointment time. If you are accompanied by a family member or helper we ask that they wait outside of the office.
● Medical grade air filtration systems.
● Acrylic shields at the front desk.
● Increased surface decontamination in common areas.
● New patient pens that can be taken home after use.
● Our office staff will be wearing increased PPE. Personal protective equipment.
Your health and safety are our top priority. We look forward to seeing you!